Sunday, October 30, 2011

Meet Ethan!


Ethan Henry
2:20pm, October 28th, 2011
7 lbs, 13 oz, 21 in

I'll spare you the jumbled rambling of a sleep-deprived brain and just let lots of pictures do the talking:

Introductions:
The doctor said I was really bruised, but
Mommy and Daddy said I was just perfect.
Grandma arrived just in time!

Discovering the family:



Leaving the hospital
What kind of crazy contraption did you guys stick me in?!?


At home for the first time


Already found that thumb...

More to come...in the mean time, we're loving every crazy moment of falling in love with our new little miracle man!

6 comments:

  1. love!!! So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Meg, he’s just perfect! So happy for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so happy for you!!! What a beautiful baby and beautiful family! Praise be to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what sweet pictures of your first days together! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete