O'Lantern, that is.
A few weeks ago we had a blast picking out pumpkins from the patch:
Marie wanted a "big big one," Erik liked a green-tinted one, Peter picked a nice plump one,
as did I, and we also picked the perfect mini for little Ethan man.
Marie wanted a "big big one," Erik liked a green-tinted one, Peter picked a nice plump one,
as did I, and we also picked the perfect mini for little Ethan man.
(I think the "big big one" weighs more than she does!)
Even more fun than picking them? Carving them! Although Halloween is still more than a week away, we decided that this weekend was a good time embark on our pumpkin carving adventure, lest the early arrival of a certain someone preclude us from doing so in next week.
These kids sure didn't mind!
These kids sure didn't mind!
Jack O'Lanterns all aglow!
From left to right:
The Rocky Mountain Skier, the Monstrous Goofball, the Bitty Baby,
the Happy Mom, and the Fierce Green Growler
39 weeks and counting! As for whether or not this guy
will be meeting his pumpkin face to face?
That's anyone's best guess...
That's anyone's best guess...
The best part about having a pumpkin family of five? Five gorgeous gourds full of my favorite treat ever! It may look like a ton, but once roasted, these scrumptious seeds will not last long. Trust me. It's been a long year's wait for these babies, and they will even make the trip to the hospital with me if need be!
Happy (Early!) Halloween!






I love your cute maternity top! You are rockin' that belly - you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI second that comment: you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI looove the baby pumpkin: so cute.
I have to admit, you guys are so brave to empty out FIVE pumpkins. Even doing ONE seems like a terrible time to me, although I would love to eat those pumpkin seeds. :)