So I have been having to write WAY too many of these "my kid is big" posts lately. Anyway, I will refrain today from nauseatingly repetitive lamentations about where has the time has gone, blah blah blah. Because I will be using that in force exactly 30 days from now. Just know that this is the last time I will get measure the age of my "baby" in ONLY months instead of years and months. And that is a big.big.deal.
On to the fun stuff:
 |
| Walking fool... |
 |
| Little maestro... |
 |
| How big is Ethan? SOOO big! |
 |
That look that says, "I can't believe you're telling me 'no' again! And childproofing these cabinets was SO CRUEL, mom. You don't even know!"
|
 |
...and just being the adorable little heart-stealer that he is... (and saving that Goldfish crumb for later) |
 |
See ya when I'm ONE!!!
|
oh so cute and love the pictures!!!
ReplyDelete