Happy Easter From the Hjelmstads!
He is risen, Alleluia!
We also had a fun Easter party with friends on Saturday--complete with an Easter egg hunt!
(Ignore the Blair Witchy filmography if possible...)
![]() |
| The "Easter Bunny" photo I mentioned in the video... |
* * *
Bonus: I wanted to share this short but awesome post from my favorite Catholic mom blogger ever--it's called "Explaining Where God is When We Suffer". I'd intended on posting this on Good Friday, but as you can see it didn't quite happen. But better late than never. Jen is an intellectual (but hilarious) Atheist-to-Catholic convert who makes me laugh until I cry and seems to understand life from all the angles I want to be able to. This post especially struck me as so simple but incredibly profound. So enjoy, and Happy Happy Easter!

Totally agree with that post. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit!! (and well the Family too of course) but seriously that dress is gorgeous and I love the beige pumps!
Happy Easter to you and that beautiful family, Megan! What a perfect family photo! : )
ReplyDelete