But today, even though I can't be with my own mother, we are all together with Peter's family, and getting the chance to spend such special days with them--Easter, birthdays, Mother's Day--is pretty awesome. Especially since it doesn't involve any travel! And I can hear the babbling of my newest blessing as he crawls around behind me...a sweetness I could only imagine last year!
Festivities aside, I'm having a fabulous day with my amazing family...I got a chance to sleep in (!!!), received some highly entertaining cards, some genuinely sweet hugs from my kids accompanied by a chorus of "Happy Mother's Day," and on top of it all I'm being treated like a queen! I'm just so thankful for a day to love and cherish all of the many reasons I'm a mother, and I could not ask for more!




love the willow trees depicting your WHOLE family.
ReplyDeletehappy mother's day to a mother I adore!