Sooo it’s been awhile. I’m shamefully bad at math, but even I can calculate based on the dates that it’s been almost a year and a half since my last blog entry. And that I quit after exactly three entries…yikes. My self-diagnoses is a lack of motivation with a touch of insane busy-ness. But I’ve realized a big problem with my other posts was an acute case of word spew, too. So I’ve decided to try something new: keep up the posting, but in 100 words or less. In case you’re wondering, this post is now exactly 100 words long. But I’m giving myself 200 extra words this time for the year of updates I skipped. Suffice it to say, I’d like to get back on the bandwagon and the “New Year, New Me” thing is the perfect excuse. So here are my updates and goals:
1. My hypno-baby, Erik, was born 15 months ago. The hypno-birthing was nothing short of amazing—I hope I’ll get to use it again!
2. Having my husband home for the past year has been nothing short of amazing. Here’s to him staying home for a long long time!
3. The end of 2010 was filled with significant ups and downs, and has helped me appreciate my beautiful family (and in fact, my life) infinitely more than I could have imagined. Now I just need to work on letting them know that.
4. I’m slowly moving forward in my one-step forward, two steps back journey of faith. God has put some wonderful people in my life recently to help me stay on the path!
5. Final goal: finish the Christmas cards this week since New Year’s has already come and gone!
Now if only there was a word count feature in this blog...

No comments:
Post a Comment