Saturday, April 28, 2012

Six Months!

Ethan man is half a year old today.  Say it with me: unreal!!!

Here are some of the milestones that lil' Speedy Gonzales has been up to:

TEETHING

Those chompers
could show up any day now!


Mmm..gumming on
potato chips!
(Yes, it's fake)


SITTING


I can put my own
pacifier in now!


FIRST SOLID FOOD!


Too slow with the spoon,
mom...give it!


CRAWLING!

Here comes trouble!


BABBLING


Playtime with Mr. Lion



We have yet to convince him that
falsetto is not the way to go...



 AND JUST HAVING FUN!

Loving after-dinner
playtime with big sis!

5 comments:

  1. He is just toooo cute!! I have to call you- I have a 4 day next weekend... was thinking maybe a trip to Colorado was in order :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he pick up on things (like crawling) much quicker by watching the big kids move about? He seems like such an overachiever :) such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess...I thought so with Erik because he's only a year behind Marie (he started talking very early) but I thought it would take Ethan longer because there's a two year gap. Apparently not!

      Delete